Terms & Conditions - flymyparcel.com
As a user of this website you acknowledge that you are bound to our Terms and Conditions below. These Terms and Conditions are effective as of 10th of August 2015.
The Conditions (as defined below) apply to the access to and use of the Site, and to any correspondence by e-mail between you and us. Please read these terms carefully before using the Site. Using the Site indicates that you accept the General Conditions regardless of whether or not you choose to become a Member. If you do not accept the General Conditions, please do not use the Site.
We may revise the Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should check the Site from time to time to review the current version of the Conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions in the Conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices located on particular pages of the Site.
In the event of conflict between these Terms and Conditions and those of the Relevant Carrier then those of the Relevant Carrier shall take precedence.
Listed below are the terms that will be found in these terms of carriage:
- Parcel - Individual boxed item that has a single flymyparcel.com carrier label.
- Consignment -A group of parcels sent through our service.
- Customer/Sender/User - The party who contracts with flymyparcel.com to arrange collection and delivery of a parcel/consignment and who is responsible for payment of all Charges associated with delivery.
- Consignee/Receiver - The person who is receiving the parcel/consignment sent through flymyparcel.com .
- Carrier/Third Party - Our carrier partners, including Blue Dart, DTDC, Overnight Express, Professional Couriers and others.
- The relevant collection point - means the address at which any Parcel/Consignment is to be collected by the carriers.
- Driver release areas - means that the carrier deems this a 'safe' area and parcels can be left at the door without a signature. This only applies to certain services to certain areas.
- Shipping Label/AirWay Bill/Commercial Invoice - The documentation placed on/with the parcel.
- Compensation Cover -This is Transit cover that provides cover against Loss and/or Damage. This cover does not apply to goods present on the Restricted and/or Prohibited list and any premium paid for cover on items which are on these lists is not refundable in the event of loss or damage.
- Charges - All charges payable by the Customer including but not limited to charges for the Carriage, surcharges (including but not limited to emergency, operational and fuel surcharges), storage charges, VAT, taxes, interest, fines, administration charges, duties, Customs duties, levies, Insurance premiums and any other amounts properly chargeable by flymyparcel.com to the Customer in connection with the Carriage or imposed by regulatory bodies in relation to the Consignment(s) and any other amounts payable under these terms.
- Contract - The agreement between the Customer and flymyparcel.com for provision of services.
- Member - means a person who has Registered on the site (and "Membership" means the status of being a Member).
The Company/Site - means https://flymyparcel.com/
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the Site is available 24 hours a day, we shall not be liable if, for any reason, the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Access to the Site may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of a system failure, maintenance or repair or for any reasons beyond our control.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on the Site is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the material on the Site. We may make changes to the material on the Site at any time and without notice. The material on the Site may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience.
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals.
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, is otherwise unlawful or infringes the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
You may not misuse the Site (including, without limitation, by hacking). We will co-operate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of, or locate, anyone posting any material in breach of this clause.
You are permitted to view, print and download extracts from the Site for your own use on the basis that:
- no documents or related graphics on the Site are modified in any way.
- no graphics on the Site are used separately from the corresponding text; and
- our copyright notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on the Site (including, without limitation, photographs and graphical images) are owned by us or our licensors. Save as agreed otherwise, any use of extracts from the Site is prohibited, and if you breach this clause, your permission to use the Site automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from the Site.
No part of the Site may be reproduced or stored on any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission.
To the extent permitted by law we hereby exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; and
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any person in connection with the Site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue.
- loss of business.
- loss of profits or contracts.
- loss of anticipated savings.
- loss of data.
- loss of goodwill.
- wasted management or office time and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
6.0 Information about you and your visits to our site
In order to view quotation results, you must provide your email address and name, and select whether you are a business or personal user of the site. This is for verification and you will be added to our mailing list so we can inform you of important updates to our services, along with informing you of promotions and special offers. By providing these details at this stage, you agree to receive emails from us.
7.0 Our Obligation to the customer
flymyparcel.com will arrange delivery of the parcel/consignment(s) through itself or by a third party service with the reputable carrier as chosen at the time of ordering.
flymyparcel.com reserve the right to without notice - Introduce, change, remove any pricing, Service or discount that is available online.
There will be between 1-3 delivery attempts that will be made for each consignment, depending on the service or carrier used for the delivery. If the parcel/consignment(s) has to be returned to the sender, then a return charge will be applied and the customer understands they are liable for this. Should the consignment be returned to flymyparcel.com Head Office it is the Customer's responsibility to pay to have the item collected and delivered to their designated delivery address and accept liability for any return charges originally applied to the order.
Please ensure the correct parcel is given to the correct collecting agent that you have chosen at the time of ordering. Please also ensure that when sending multiple parcels, the correct labels are attached to the correct parcels as miss-labelled parcels cannot be re-shipped free of charge. It is the responsibility of the customer at the collection point to ensure the correct parcel is given to the correct courier. Should a parcel be given to the incorrect courier an additional surcharge may be applied to the order to have the parcel returned. No refund can be given on the original order due to an incorrect parcel being handed to a courier.
Export services can be collected from a Residential address or Business. Please note the Import services are collection from a Business address only. flymyparcel.com can only deliver to a full street address. We cannot deliver to a PO Box. If a consignment has to be returned for this reason, no refund will be given.
The carrier / flymyparcel.com have the right to refuse a consignment for a given reason such as No Packaging, insufficient packaging or the consignment being too large. In addition, flymyparcel.com has the right to refuse any order/user from our system.
All customer services queries/claims must be directed through flymyparcel.com who will then contact the relevant carrier on the sender's behalf. If the carrier is contacted directly, flymyparcel.com may not be able to assist you with your query at a later date and this could also affect your right to make a claim with flymyparcel.com .
Please note that not all service offered by flymyparcel.com require the receiver's signature upon delivery. It is the customer's responsibility to check the information on the services on flymyparcel.com to see if the service they are choosing requires a signature on delivery or not. Should a service be selected where no signature is required no claim for loss can be made if there is a valid delivered scan available.
Payment is taken by our automated system at the end of your order once the service has been booked with our carrier. All prices quoted on our web site are in pounds sterling. flymyparcel.com reserves the right to refuse any order and will process payment security checks on certain transactions and values.
The order and any cancellation of order will be confirmed in writing via e-mail. If this is not received, please contact our offices via the Contact Us page on our site, where the transaction will be confirmed by a member of our Customer Support team.
Tracking is available through our Web site. It is the customer's responsibility to track all shipments. Tracking is available up to a period of 12 weeks from making the booking. At that stage the tracking number may be re allocated.
Hard copy Proof of Delivery will be charged at Rs. 50.00 per item. Please note the Proof of delivery is only kept for up to three months after delivery.
8.0 Customer's Obligation
The Customer shall warrant and undertake the following conditions:
All Consignments are appropriately and securely packaged for Carriage taking into account the content of the Consignment and ensuring that it does not cause damage or injury to equipment, personnel or otherwise; any parcel not packaged according to the packaging guidelines may be refused for transit or returned to the original sender without being delivered. Additional surcharges for the packaging being made secure during transit may be levied and no claim for damage can be accepted in this case.
All consignments will have each individual box or parcel declared on the Booking in order that the correct price and service can be provided to the customer. Under no circumstances should multiple boxes be attached together and sent as one parcel. In any such instance, where the parcels become separated in transit any claim shall be rejected and additional surcharges applied to the order which the customer shall pay before delivery of the parcels.
All Consignments are correctly labelled, and that all labels shall be securely fixed, clear, legible and placed on the largest flat surface of each parcel comprising the Consignment for easy visibility. If the Sender has failed to adequately label any parcel within the Consignment then the Carrier shall be entitled to refuse to carry the entire Consignment. The Company and the Carrier shall not in any circumstances be liable for any late delivery, miss-delivery or non-delivery caused by or contributed to by the deficient or ambiguous labelling or any other failure by the Sender of its labelling obligations
Courier services which specifiy the need for a printer should have the courier specific shipping Label printed and attached to the parcel. Any parcel sent without the specific courier's shipping Label will be subject to additional surcharges from the courier or flymyparcel.com and potemntial delays in service. No tracking updates will be viewable through the flymyparcel.com website. Should any parcel be sent without the correct shipping Label or documentation, no refund will be given and this will also void any future claims which may arise.
Shipments travelling internationally may be required to have additional paperwork and information supplied to the courier to enable the shipment to progress on its journey. flymyparcel.com aim to provide all the necessary documents to the customer after payment however liability to ensure that all the paperwork is present remains with the customer. The customer is responsible for ensuring that the parcel and all necessary documentation needed for International shipments is present before the courier collects. Any parcel, refused, returned or undelivered due to missing or incomplete documentation will not be eligable for a refund and additional surcharges may be applied which will be paid by the customer.
All data to be provided by the Customer (including by electronic means) in relation to the ordering, labelling, Carriage or invoicing of the Consignment shall be accurate, complete, of the correct type, and be provided in a timely manner as required by the Company. Such data shall include but not be limited to the weight & size of the Consignment; an accurate description of the contents of the Consignment; a full and accurate name and address of the Receiver including the postcode, a mobile telephone number, email address and a day time landline telephone number. If the Customer has failed to provide all such necessary data, then the Carrier shall be entitled to refuse to carry the Consignment and/or may charge the Customer accordingly.
The consignment complies with all legal and statutory obligations and regulations regarding the Carriage of Consignments by road, sea and air.
The Customer shall fully indemnify and hold both the Company and the Carrier harmless for any costs, expenses, loss or damage howsoever arising out of its or any third party's failure to comply with the provisions of this section.
9.0 Delays in Service
Delays in service may be experienced under the following conditions:
- Acts of God (including, but not limited to, adverse weather conditions that may cause immediate and future delays on all services)
- War, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities (whether war be declared or not), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection or military or usurped power, or loot, sack, or pillage in connection therewith, and/or
- Ionising radiations or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel on from any nuclear waste from the combustion of nuclear fuel, and/or
- Radioactive, toxic, explosive or other hazardous properties of any explosive nuclear assembly or nuclear component thereof, and/or
- Pressure waves caused by aircraft and other aerial devices travelling at sonic or supersonic speeds, and/or
- The absence, failure or inadequacy of packing or packaging.
- The absence or incomplete paperwork needed for the shipment.
- The Shipping Label provided for the service has not been used.
- The Shipment is to travel more than 400 kms.
- The shipment is to be sent to any remote areas in India.
- No Refund can be given for a delayed service for any of the above caused.
The Company, its servants or agents shall not be liable to the Customer in any circumstances or to any extent whatsoever in respect of damage caused to the consignment unless written notice is received by the Company within 3 Calendar Days of the consignment being delivered.
The written notice must be via e-mail at support@FlyMyParcel.com and include all the necessary supporting documentation. Any documents missing from the claim and/or submitted outside of the three calendar day timescale will result in the claim being rejected.
Any claim for partial loss of a consignment or dispute in the delivery where a delivery scan is available must also be raised with flymyparcel.com in writing via our online claim form within 3 Calendar days of the delivery accompanied by all the necessary documents. Any documents received outside of this timescale will result in the claim being rejected.
For loss of the complete Consignment written notice must be received by the Company - again, via email at support@FlyMyParcel.com, within 7 Calendar days of the estimated delivery date. Please allow up to 40 working days for any claim to be fully dealt with.
Please note that not all services provide cover for damage to consignments during transit. You should check with flymyparcel.com for specific service information in regards to cover included with each service. Should a consignment be sent via a service where no damage cover is available any claim made will be rejected for this reason.
If the Company is at any time be prevented from or delayed in starting, carrying out or completing any services described in the Schedule by reason of strikes, lockouts, labour disputes, weather conditions, traffic congestion, mechanical breakdown or obstruction of any public or private road or highway or any cause whatever beyond the Company's control, the Customer shall have no claim for damages or otherwise against the Company its servants or agents for any consequential loss as a result thereof provided that in the case of mechanical breakdown of one of the Company's vehicles the Company shall use its best endeavours to provide a replacement vehicle with the minimum practicable delay. No refund can be given in such instance where the service received was delayed for reasons outside of flymyparcel.com's direct control.
The Company, its servants or agents shall not in any circumstances be liable for any late delivery or miss-delivery or non-delivery caused or contributed to by any deficient or ambiguous labelling of the Consignment.
The customer remains responsible for ensuring packaging is adequate for transportation. Should the customer select a service that requires a shipping label to be printed flymyparcel.com will make this known prior to the confirmation and payment for this service. The "Printer required" logo will be visible alongside the service and should the customer chose to book a service with this logo and not print the required label then no refund will be given and no claim accepted. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure the correct labels for the service selected are used.
Any item that is listed in our Prohibited Items list & Restricted Items list will be exempt from our liability cover for any type of claim. Please check our Prohibited Items list & Restricted Items list prior to booking to ensure the item being sent is not listed. By accepting these terms and sending the item you are agreeing that if the item is listed then no claim can be raised and any additional transit cover purchased will be void and non-refundable.
Any consignment sent on any service booked through flymyparcel.com with incorrect weight and dimensions entered at the point of booking, will not be covered under the transit compensation scheme. This includes the standard cover and any additional cover purchased will be void and non-refundable. Additional surcharges may also apply and the Customer will be liable to settle these prior to delivery of the consignment.
that may be subject to a surcharge for being too large or too heavy will not receive any transit cover - neither the free included amount or any additional cover purchased.
The person placing the order is responsible for the information entered. flymyparcel.com will deal with the person who placed the order only. flymyparcel.com will not be held responsible for wrong information that is entered during the order process and no refunds will be given in this instance.
Liability is limited to the negligence of the company carrying the goods. This is then limited to the customer who placed the order with flymyparcel.com .
Loss, damage and Money Back Guarantee's under the following conditions will not be covered:
- Act of God (including, but not limited to, adverse weather conditions that may cause immediate and future delays on all services)
- Consequences of war
- Insufficient packaging
- Incorrect labelling
- Prohibited and restricted contents
- Force majure
- Liability is limited to the value of the item, excluding postage and packaging costs, up to the maximum amount of compensation cover included and/or purchased and to the cost of sending the item only, excluding any premiums paid for additional compensation cover in case of loss of the consignment.
- We will not be liable for any further claim for any loss of profit, administrative inconvenience, disappointment, or indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem in relation to the service you ordered. Please see section 5.0 also relating to this.
- If the sender, combines packages (assuming they are under service restrictions) without putting them in an outer box, and the parcels come apart in transit then no claim can be accepted and the customer accepts that additional surcharges may be applied to the order.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to limit or exclude flymyparcel.com's liability for fraud or for death or personal injury caused by flymyparcel.com's negligence or to the extent otherwise not permitted by law.
- You will indemnify flymyparcel.com in respect of all claim demands, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses incurred by flymyparcel.com or flymyparcel.com's employees, agents or sub-contractors in relation to any claims by third parties arising in connection with this agreement, or as a result of flymyparcel.com providing services, which are in excess of the liability of flymyparcel.com under this agreement.
- Please note that flymyparcel.com will accept no liability for the packaging advice it provides. The customer remains responsible for ensuring packaging is adequate for transportation.
11.0 Collections and Deliveries
In the event that the Relevant Carrier is unable to collect the Consignment or any part thereof, the Relevant Carrier will either leave details of the attempted Collection at the Relevant Collection Point or update the tracking information on the website to show the attempted collection. All re-bookings of collections must be made direct with the with flymyparcel.com's customer support team. Please note that any collection that has been missed by fault of the customer may incur a surcharge that is payable by the customer prior to the order being re-booked with the courier.
If the goods are not ready for collection by the Carrier at the place and time agreed, a charge for 'Nothing to Collect' will be made. A surcharge of Rs. 75.00 will be applied if there is 'Nothing to Collect'.
For any of our Same Day Collection/Delivery services - waiting tine will be charged in 1 minute increments after the first 15 minutes at Rs. 5 per minute. This is a charge that the carriers levy on flymyparcel.com and so it has to be passed on to the sender.
Dependant on the service and courier selected they will make one attempt to deliver a Consignment during normal working hours. If the relevant carrier cannot obtain a receipt at the relevant delivery point it may attempt to deliver and obtain an appropriate receipt at an address close to the relevant delivery point and, if successful, will leave at the relevant delivery point details of the address at which delivery has been effected. Some courier services do not require a signature to deliver the parcel and may leave the parcel in a place the driver deems as safe. It is the customer's responsibility to check flymyparcel.com's site information to see if the service they have selected operates within normal business hours and if the service selected would require a signature upon delivery.
If the Consignment has not been delivered, the Carrier will return it to their warehouses, after leaving at the relevant delivery point a request for the consignee to contact the Carrier to make alternative delivery arrangements. If no such contact is made within a reasonable time-frame the Carrier will either retain the Consignment or return the parcel and the customer will be liable for any additional charges that may be incurred.
If, on attempting to deliver a Consignment to a school on similar institution, the Carrier finds that such school or institution is closed for holidays or other reason, the Carrier may apply a storage charge for retaining the Consignment at its premises and shall be allowed a reasonable time to deliver the Consignment once the school or institution re-opens.
The automated system books the collection as per the customer's request. Please note that collection date & time is not guaranteed on any service. Collection will be made at anytime between 0800-1800 Monday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays). Saturday collections are available on most services at an extra cost.
All delivery times and days shown on our site are estimates only and no guarantees are made unless the service you book is specified under 'Money Back Guarantee' services. Consignments may be delayed for reasons that are out of the control of both flymyparcel.com and the particular carrier.
A receipt must always be obtained on collection of your consignment from the carrier. No claim can be made if a collection receipt has not been obtained as there is no proof that the carrier has collected the parcel.
Please note that most of our services require a Barcoded label & Printed Address Label to be printed out and attached to the parcel. Manual paperwork (including handwritten address labels) must not be used.
On the advised services the driver will leave a Waybill document that you may have to complete with the 'to' and 'from' address details.
It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that all the details are correctly completed and displayed on the correct parcel and no claim or reduction will be made if the parcel is sent and the details were incorrect or placed on the incorrect parcel. It is not the driver's responsibility to check this information, so please ensure this is checked before he leaves.
Shipments to and from remote areas nationally and internationally on all services may be subject to delay and possible service downgrade. No refund can be given in these circumstances.
12.0 Loading and Unloading
When collection or delivery takes place at the Customer's premises the Company shall not be under any obligation to provide any plant, power or labour which, apart from the Company's servant, may be required for loading or unloading at such premises.
Collections and deliveries which take more than fifteen minutes may be subject to a surcharge. Waiting time will be charged at 1 minute increments after the first 15 minutes at Rs. 5.00 per minute.
Any consignment (or part thereof) requiring special appliances for loading and/or unloading is accepted for carriage only on condition that such appliances are available at the relevant collection and/or delivery points. Where such special appliances are not available as aforesaid and if the Company agrees to load or unload such Consignment (or part thereof) the Company shall be under no liability whatsoever to the Customer for any damage however caused, in the course or as a result of loading or unloading such Consignment without such special appliances, whether or not by the negligence of the Company or its servants or agents, and the Customer shall save harmless and keep the Company indemnified against any claim or demand arising out of such loading or unloading.
13.0 Prohibited & Restricted Items
Please check that we are able to carry your contents before placing your order. You can do this by viewing the Prohibited Items list & Restricted Items list.
Both Prohibited and Restricted items could be subject to non collection, delay, return or confiscation by Customs. No refund of postage will be made and compensation claims will be void.
Please note flymyparcel.com's booking systems are automated by computer software, therefore our staff are unable to monitor what is being shipped, so it is the customers responsibility to read the terms and conditions; to check their item is not listed on the prohibited and restricted items list or enquire directly via email to see if your parcel is acceptable.
Please see our dedicated Prohibited Items Page on Prohibited Items list & Restricted Items list
Prohibited items CANNOT be sent through our services. If any one of the items in the Prohibited Items list is collected by a driver you are then liable to be surcharged and your parcel returned.
Restricted Items can be sent but will travel without any inclusive or additional damage / loss cover and are therefore sent at the owners risk, no claim can be made under any circumstances for items in this list.
The Customer undertakes that flymyparcel.com shall not be required or caused to carry or convey anything if such carriage or conveyance would be unlawful. The Company reserves the right to refuse any parcels which are neither the property of, nor sent on behalf of, the Customer.
Below are the circumstances in which the surcharges and additional charges become payable. The value payable will depend on the carrier used.
By entering the weight and dimensions of your consignment(s) you are pre paying for the carriage based on these parameters. It is very important that you accurately declare the weight and dimensions of each parcel in your consignment. Every parcel is scanned and weighed by the appropriate carrier. If the consignment(s) are heavier than stated - then the additional weight will either be invoiced directly, charged to the card that the order was placed on or deducted from the users 'Account Funds' (provided they have sufficient credit) together with a surcharge of Rs. 75 + VAT to cover administration fees. Additional charges will be confirmed in writing.
If the goods are not ready for collection by the Carrier at the place and time agreed, a charge for 'Nothing to Collect' will be made. A surcharge of Rs. 50.00 will be applied if there is 'Nothing to Collect'.
For any of our Same Day Collection/Delivery services - waiting time will be charged in 1 minute increments after the first 15 minutes at Rs. 5 per minute. This is a charge that the carriers levy on flymyparcel.com and so it has to be passed on to the sender.
Additional charges may also be incurred where the Sender or the Recipient may have, by their actions, caused a failed or delayed collection or required additional packaging to secure a parcel or a failed delivery and the selected carrier service does not allow for such an event.
Transit times must be checked for the service ordered. On some services there will be a surcharge if a redelivery is necessary.
Some areas will be subject to a remote area surcharge. This will be calculated in the quoting system at the time of booking.
The Customer will be required under this Agreement to pay the full cost of the original fee calculated at the checkout should they cancel an order after it has been processed. Users are also liable for any additional surcharges that are levied by the carriers as a result of their cancellation.
Where the Customer chooses a carrier service that is not available to carry the physical parcel handed to the carrier or delivery service a surcharge for that delivery will be automatically applied.
In agreeing to flymyparcel.com's terms and conditions, the Customer agrees that flymyparcel.com is authorised to automatically charge and collect surcharges (plus Rs. 50 +VAT administration fee plus any payment transaction fees) from the payment method offered by the Customer for payment of the originally requested Services. If the original payment method is not available, all attempts will be made to recover the outstanding charges from the Customer.
Failure to pay surcharges within 10 working days will result in interest being charged at 5% per day thereafter.
flymyparcel.com will automatically offer discounts to account holders on certain services. This is automatically offered providing that the account holder is logged in. If they are not then a discount cannot be issued retrospectively.
Please note - if a Promotional code is entered, this will replace any other discounts the user is entitled too. Two discounts cannot be used at the same time.
Money deposited in a user's 'Account Funds' can only be used on the site and cannot be withdrawn at any point. All deposits paid into 'Account Funds' must be used within twelve calendar months of date of deposit otherwise the balance will expire. 'Account Funds' can only be used towards parcel deliveries on the flymyparcel.com website. The minimum amount that can be added to your 'Account Funds' is Rs. 20. In order to pay using 'Account Funds', a user must have sufficient credit in their 'Account Funds' to pay the full cost of the delivery. 'Account Funds' cannot be used to make a part payment against the cost of a delivery. Any credit issued by flymyparcel.com will be deposited in the users 'Account Funds' to be used on a future order. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Any order can be cancelled by you and a full refund will be given up until 10pm of the day prior to collection date. After a consignment has been collected, your order cannot be cancelled.
Any service that is cancelled after an attempt has been made by the courier to collect at the address, or is cancelled after 10pm of the day prior to collection date, may be subject to a wasted journey charge of Rs. 100 or 25% of the order value whichever is lower will be deducted from the total refund due amount.
All requests for refunds must be submitted in writing to flymyparcel.com and received by us within 28 days from the date the service was purchased. Refunds can take up to 7 - 10 working days to be processed and you will be emailed confirmation when the refunded is actioned. All refunds will be returned via the original method of payment unless stated in your refund request that you would prefer the funds to be added to your flymyparcel.com account funds.
We shall not, in any circumstances, be liable to you for any refunds where our Terms and Conditions have not been fully complied with including any items sent on the Prohibited list.
We will not be held responsible for wrong information that is entered on a booking. We shall not be liable for any costs or losses that you may suffer that arising directly or indirectly from our failure or delay to perform any of our obligations due to this.
We shall not in any circumstances be liable for any late delivery or missed delivery or failure to deliver caused by or contributed to by any deficient or ambiguous labelling of a Consignment and you agree to be responsible for ensuring that such labelling is clear and unambiguous.
17.0 Damaged / Lost Claims
The customer remains responsible for ensuring packaging is adequate for transportation. All items must be packed in a double walled box which is securely fastened with further padding surrounding the item making the item unable to touch the sides of the cardboard box or move whilst in transit. In addition the sender will be liable for any damages caused in transit to other shipments or property resulting from sending a consignment that is inadequately packaged.
Items not boxed or sufficiently packed are excluded from our services and could be subject to delay / return / held for collection by the customer. Such goods could also be discarded if:
- they are damaged to such an extent such as smashed glass , or cause a concern in regards to health and safety regulations .
- If goods have been held for collection by customer and the time limit advised has been exceeded. Please be aware in such a circumstance, the customer will be aware that collection of said goods must be arranged by a certain date or the goods may incur storage charges, and finally discarded at a cost payable by the sender.
If the Sender combines packages without putting them in an outer box and the parcels come apart in transit, then no claim can be made against the consignment and the customer will be liable for any surcharges applied to the order.
No claim for loss or damage can be made on any Prohibited / Restricted items. Any additional compensation cover purchased on any Prohibited / Restricted items will be void and non-refundable. It is the responsibility of the customer to check that the item they are sending is not included in the Prohibited / Restricted items list prior to booking and sending the parcel.
In order for a customer to make a claim for a damaged parcel and/or contents - it is of paramount importance that the parcel is signed for as 'DAMAGED' otherwise any claim for damage will be refused. It is therefore the customers / recipients responsibility to check the contents of the parcel upon delivery to ensure there is no damage. If the recipient signs for a parcel in 'GOOD CONDITION' or 'UNCHECKED' then no claim for damage will be accepted under any circumstances, regardless of any tracking information entered or advise directly from the courier. It is the customer's responsibility to inform the recipient of these terms and conditions also.
In the event of damage, a Prohibited/Restricted item may be held for collection by the Carrier. This may be the case if the goods are Prohibited and cannot be sent or damaged to such an extent that onward forwarding is not possible. If this is the case you will be notified in writing that goods must be collected within 7 days following this point they will be discarded. If the goods are so badly damaged that the contents are destroyed or that the goods pose a Health & Safety risk then they may be immediately discarded, again you will be notified in writing. No claim can be made on a Prohibited / Restricted item.
In the unlikely event of a claim needing to be made please complete the online claims formand we will assist in the claim process. In the event of a claim - a copy invoice will need to be provided to prove the value of the consignment(s). All claims (damage, loss, Part Loss, ETC) must be brought to our attention via flymyparcel.com's claim form with all relevant evidence (as requested) within 7 working days of the scheduled delivery date. Please state your flymyparcel.com order/tracking number and a detailed description of the claim/complaint. Please allow 2 working days for us to review all details of the claim before we contact you. Should no contact be made within 2 working days then it is the customer responsibility to check with flymyparcel.com that the claim and all necessary documents have been received by the company. flymyparcel.com accept no liability for claims not received due to returned e-mails, delayed e-mails, sent to an incorrect e-mail address or delays within the postal service or lost within the postal service.
Claims will only be accepted via our online claim form. Claims received by any other method may be rejected.
The claim can only be submitted, discussed and paid to the person who made the booking via our website, whose details were entered into our system at the time of ordering.
Claims can only be re-considered up to a period of 7 calendar days after a decision has been reached. If you wish to contest any claim decision, please write to the Customer Service Manager within this defined period. Any appeal or re-consideration request received outside of this timescale may be rejected.
In the event of damage - repair costs must be supplied. If the item cannot be repaired then we would need this in writing from a specialist for the full claim amount to be considered.
No claim can be made for an item that has been requested to be returned but then delivered to the receiver. We cannot guarantee to stop any item once in transit, although will try and do so if requested.
Consignments collected and/or delivered in certain areas in Scotland, Wales, Cornwall, Northern Ireland and Offshore Islands may be subject to a 24-48 hour delay with all carriers which can take up to 7 days, please check before sending. Such areas are not guaranteed and no claim can be made in the event of delay.
No claim can be made for an item delivered without signature to a 'Driver Release area'.
No claim can be made for an item that was sent on a service that does not require a signature upon receipt.
No claim for damage can be made where an item has been sent on a service that does not include damage cover. It is the customers responsibility to check the service information available on flymyparcel.com .
No claim for damage can be made where there is no physical damage to the item externally and the damage is internal. IE the item was sent working and turning on and when it arrived it would not power up.
A lost claim can only be processed once the carrier has made extensive searches and deems the goods as lost. This process can take up to 40 working days to be completed.
The claims process is aimed to be resolved within 28 working days of notification and all decisions are made at the sole discretion of flymyparcel.com and/or the relevant carrier. Please allow though up to 40 working days for a resolution.
for all claims. flymyparcel.com do not guarantee these timescales and are to be used as an estimate only.
flymyparcel.com will submit the claim to the relevant courier for their determination and until a response is received from the relevant courier flymyparcel.com will not conclude the claim. flymyparcel.com will advise the conclusion received from the relevant courier to the customer.
The documents required to be submitted with your claim are listed below -
- Loss - Collection paperwork as left by the driver at the point of collection, proof of value showing the item and the cost of that item (website screen prints, addresses, or similar item prices will not be accepted as a proof of value and if such submitted the claim will be rejected), proof of loss from the receiver and signed advising no goods received with them or any of their neighbours.
- Dispute Delivery - Collection paperwork as left by the driver at the point of collection, proof of value showing the item and the cost of that item (website screen prints, addresses, or similar item prices will not be accepted as a proof of value and if such submitted the claim will be rejected), proof of loss from the receiver and signed advising no goods received with them or any of their neighbours.
- Part Loss - Dispute Delivery - Collection paperwork as left by the driver at the point of collection, proof of value showing the item and the cost of that item (website screen prints, addresses, or similar item prices will not be accepted as a proof of value and if such submitted the claim will be rejected), proof of loss from the receiver and signed advising no goods received with them or any of their neighbours listing the missing contents, photos of the packaging that was used both internally and externally.
- Damage - Collection paperwork as left by the driver at the point of collection, proof of value showing the item and the cost of that item (website screen prints, addresses, or similar item prices will not be accepted as a proof of value and if such submitted the claim will be rejected), proof of loss from the receiver and signed advising no goods received with them or any of their neighbours listing the missing contents, photos of the packaging that was used both internally and externally, photos of the damage caused to the item and a repair quote from a specialist. Where the item cannot be repaired a statement to this affect should be submitted from the specialist to confirm this. Any item damage is subject to be salvaged by the company prior to conclusion of the claim regardless of the outcome.
Any documents not submitted, deemed unsatisfactory or submitted outside of the timescale will be rejected. flymyparcel.com reserve the right to reject or refuse any claim if any of the terms above have not been met.
We aim to provide outstanding customer service. If you have any complaint about the service you have received from us, please contact our Customer Service Department. Please allow 7 working days for a response to any written correspondence.
This Agreement may be terminated by either party giving to the other one months previous notice in writing to that effect or forthwith if the other party shall commit any breach of its obligations hereunder or (being an individual) shall commit an act of bankruptcy or (being a Corporation) shall go into liquidation other than for the purposes of reconstruction or amalgamation, or shall suffer the appointment of an administrator or a receiver of any of his or its property or income or make any deed or arrangement with or composition for the benefit of any of his or its creditors.
We may also, at our sole discretion, restrict your access to the Site and/or refuse to correspond with you without prior notice where:
- there is a regulatory or statutory change limiting our ability to provide access to the Site.
- there is any event beyond our reasonable control preventing us from providing access to the Site (for example, and without limitation, technical difficulties, capacity problems and communications failures) or
- we consider that you are abusing the Site or are otherwise acting in breach of the Conditions.
20.0 Applicable Law
This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and the Courts of India shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any matters arising out of this Agreement.
If any part of these terms and conditions is found to be unenforceable as a matter of law, the enforceability of any other part of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
22.0 Use of flymyparcel.com
You agree that you shall not acquire the word "flymyparcel.com" or any variant that includes the word "flymyparcel.com" or may be confused with it on Google Adwords or any similar internet advertising service.